Friday, May 11, 2012

May 11, 2012

A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and whose opinion we can value at once for its justness and its sincerity.
Robert Hall

Today was our last class meeting.  We assessed each others oral presentation on our literature review and everyone did really well. We also went around the class and everyone had a chance to say their final goodbyes.  Again, I will like to thank everyone for the wonderful semester and learning experience.  I will surely take my new knowledge and apply what I learned to my teaching abilities.

The quote above describes the new friends I made throughout this semester and thank you again for your positive comments and at the same time taking the time to read and listen to my experiences despite being a new teacher.  Throughout this course, we confided in one another with our personal experiences and thoughts and respected and valued each other's opinions.

Thank you again and I hope you all enjoy your summer! Oh, and thank you for the wonderful food and drinks! It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment